Monday, March 12, 2012

aaand we're back!


When I noticed that my last post was from spring of 2010, I was a little shocked at how time has flown by.
So I have decided to pick up my blog again.
I've dabbled with tumblr, and written a few actual blog-like posts, but lets be honest... Tumbling is not actually blogging. :)
Here you will find my musings, thoughts, things I find beautiful, and little talks about life.
I have several post ideas swirling around in my head, and I can't wait to share them!
I'm looking into making my blog look pretty too, I don't like what I picked for a template 2 and a half years ago... Ha.. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions for design, pleeeease let me know.
I'm not even so sure I love blogspot as a host anymore, so bear with me as I move back into this ;)

I hope you like what is to come!

In the meantime, here's what I've been up to in my personal life:
1. Finishing the best two years I have ever had doing my internship at my wonderful church. Read some of my favorite intern moments here.
2. Starting my first year of college. I'm a Political Science major and I love every second of it. (However, I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. It changes daily. That is not an exaggeration)
3. Having the time of my life playing in a band with my best friends. We recorded our first EP, played lots of great shows, and are currently planning a bit of traveling. (but shhhh... I probably wasn't supposed to tell you that ;))
4. I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in January. It has been quite a journey. You can read my full story here.

The rest of my crazy life is currently on pause due to number 4, but that means I will have plenty of time to blog :)

cheers. I'll see you very soon!


No comments: